Friday, May 31, 2013

Update for my game

I've been working on my game, fixing bugs and stuff.  As requested, here is the updated Source Code and APK.  By the way, if any one know how to put this on GitHub or something you should help me out.  Just tried and couldn't make it work.  Here's what's new:
  • Changed back from turtle to circle that changes color (per Tucker's request)
  • Made speeds scale to screen size
  • Fixed sprites
  • Fixed the false game-overs
  • Modified the controls
And here is what's to come:
  • High scores using Google's new Google Play Game Services (I've been watching the Google I/O as I've worked and they announced this feature)
  • Do something with the back button
  • ????
  • Profit
Tell me what you think and what still needs fixed in the comments.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. The turtle was the best part of the game. More people like turtles than circles. And it was never a circle, bud. It was a square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. circle's where it's at bro. so colorful. if you made a colourful turtle, that'd be ok, but colourful circle is definitely superior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not British. But if you want to be, spell all your "color"s British.

      Delete
  3. Maybe so. I assume it is possible to make the turtle change color. That would actually be pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete