Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A potentially finished version of my game

After a lot of work, I think I am finally finished.  The biggest issues that got fixed were:
    The start screen for Cloud Jumper
  • the user interface (as shown on the right)
  • the game crashing
  • the lack of a pause function
  • high sensitivity
I had to decrease the size of the images so that it would stop crashing.  I think I have found just the right size, but if it still crashes or the image quality is too low, let me know in the comments.  I may add some kind of noise, but I don't think I'll put too much more effort into this because I am ready to move onto my next project, whatever that may be.  Here is the APK and Source Code.  Please check it out and tell me what you think.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment